Sunday weigh-in : Can do better !


Last week, I was determined to get my weight loss back on track and confidently said : "Next week WILL get me into the 81 point somethings, even if I have to chop an arm off ! (Or maybe not !)" Well, I'm glad I added in the bit in brackets because this week sees a gain - only 600g, which isn't a huge amount, but it's still going the wrong way. I'm not really sure why - I've switched from salads to warmer comfort food but a lot of it has been veggie-based. I haven't had a chance to do any exercise but things are just too manic at work at the moment so I'm not getting home in time. Oh well, overall, I'm still in a better place than I was at the start.

Positives of the week

- eating lots of healthy meals cooked from scratch

- going back to drinking water instead of diet coke

- my weight may not have gone down since going back to school but my jeans are feeling looser - that's the little sign that the Slimpod is working !

Current targets 

Last week's target was : A sensible loss, to make up for the last two weeks of no change - let's aim for 1kg and get back on track. (FAIL)

This week's targets : Keep eating healthily and stay positive. Start listening to the Slimpod regularly again.Try to get in some exercise, even if it's running around in the park with the kids.

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose" (they were on 29lb lost/28lb left to lose just before the summer so let's aim to get back there as quickly as possible.)

Lose a stone (6.35kg) by Christmas challenge : 0.2kg lost so far - not great !

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 82.1kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 82.7kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  11kg
STILL TO GO : 14.9kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.6kg 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 










Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


0 comments:

Post a Comment