Must...build..STUFF...O_@

So I got an Armodoc today, but it's technically my fiancee's as I didn't think they'd sell out so fast & didn't order the standard one for myself. BUT..I'm allowed to play with it before I give it to her next week.

With this new-found glyos toy at my disposal, I decided to muck around with it a bit. Seeing as I can't really build too much with it having only 1, I decided to see what I could do with using standard glyos parts AND the Armodoc. Using Matt's salvage mech custom as a guide, I put the following mech together. Beth's Red Rabbit is the pilot in these shots, with a wolf/dog character I made her being the "victim" of the mech...



"You didn't think it'd be THAT easy did you!?" (Robot Chicken reference)




Close up of how I connected the glyos parts to the Armodoc pelvis. Same way as Matt did it; just take a complete Gobon blaster & insert the disc-end into the pelvis leg socket. It actually holds up pretty well.


I attached the Armodoc's head & fist to see how it would look. The result? AWESOME. O_O!!


Currently in the process of sculpting some stuff, re-configuring the arms & legs from the Armodoc Mech to amp-up a figure & watching a movie on the computer. Where DO I get the energy?? O_o???

0 comments:

Post a Comment