NYCC Halloween Exclusives go up for sale tonight!

The remaining NYCC Halloween Exclusive Canne'boids will be going up for sale at 6:30pm EST this afternoon/evening. There really aren't many left so this isn't a full release, more of a "if-you-didn't-go-to-NYCC-now-you-can-buy-them" kind of release.

Also, since I have so few of these left I'm going to have to limit them to 1 per person. There will be more canne'boids coming in the future, I have a few things in the works, so we'll have to see what we can put together. I don't like to talk about upcoming releases until I have finished products to show. This way I don't get bummed out when I can't release something, and you all get bummed out because you can't own that something. I'm working on a few sculpts now and they're shaping up to be pretty cool. I'll see if I can post teaser pictures when I get enough of it done.

Stay tuned here & on the forum for the drop!

-Bah'glenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment