Limited Edition Halloween Pom Bear review


Just in time for Halloween, Pom Bear have brought back their Limited Edition Pickled Onion flavour snack, featuring a special vampiric (but still very cute) Pom Bear on the packaging !


The snacks have kept their iconic teddy bear shape - I was wondering if they'd have gone ghost-shaped in honour of Halloween, but I suppose they just wouldn't be Pom Bear if they weren't bear-shaped - and have adopted a pickled onion flavour. Pickled onion flavour crisps instantly make me think of the Monster Munch ones that I used to eat in my youth, but the Pom Bear ones have a much less acidic, more subtle flavour. 


I was very impressed to see that each 19g pack contains under a hundred calories : 96 calories, 0.4g of sugars, 5.1g of fat of which 0.5g saturates and 0.3g of salt. That makes them a pretty guilt-free snack for adults watching their waistline, as well as kids. They're also gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians.


The Halloween Pom Bears also have an on-pack promotion. A ghostly code will be hidden on the packs with opportunities for those who find and scan it to win a selection of great prizes, while also receiving hints and tips from the brand's Facebook page.

Speaking of prizes, I'll be back in a second with a fab Pom Bear Halloween giveaway right here on my blog too.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £1.39 for 6 x 19g

Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Kids' DVD review : Daddy, I'm A Zombie !

0 comments:

Post a Comment