What's Cooking at The Madhouse next week? menu plan 11/10/13


It's a busy week on the cards at work so it'll be a week of things I can cook without using my brain in the slightest ! I'll save the exciting new recipes for when I'm on holiday and have more time and energy.

Saturday

lunch - I have parent-teacher meetings (on a Saturday morning - *groans*) so it'll be a quick trip to McDonald's when we've finished

dinner -  homemade vegetable soup with freshly made bread (I'll do the bread, Madhouse Daddy can do the soup, as usual !)

Sunday

lunch - traditional Sunday roast - maybe chicken or pork

dinner - a sandwich or a bowl of porridge

Monday  

dinner - cottage pie with mixed root veg mash thatch

Tuesday

dinner - herby chicken thighs with ratatouille and rice

Wednesday

lunch -  tuna and tomato pasta bake - we seem to be having a pasta bake every week at the moment

dinner - something in the slow cooker - beef stew with carrots, parsnips, mushrooms, onions and potatoes maybe

Thursday

dinner -  grilled lime & garlic salmon fillets with rice and broccoli

Friday

dinner - cheese toasties with a side salad - it's the end of a long week so that's all I'm cooking !

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

0 comments:

Post a Comment