What's Cooking at The Madhouse next week? menu plan 4/10/13


Last week's menu got a bit taken over by tomatoes, but here's the plan for next week - let's see if we stick to it ! Inspiration is coming mainly from my Kitchen Nomad Pakistan box and my Hairy Bikers Big Book of Baking which showcases recipes from all over Europe.

Saturday

lunch - possibly McDonalds, possibly homemade hamburgers with potato wedges and homemade coleslaw

dinner -  homemade vegetable soup with freshly made bread (I'll do the bread, Madhouse Daddy can do the soup !)

Sunday

lunch - traditional Sunday roast - The Madhouse grandparents are over for the day !

dinner - a sandwich or a bowl of porridge

Monday  

dinner Chicken Yakhni Pullao from Kitchen Nomad's Pakistan box - sounds a bit like a spiced-up risotto! - with Raita 

Tuesday

dinner - meat & cabbage buns with mash and beans

Wednesday

lunch -  cheese and bacon pasta bake

dinner - Hungarian layered casserole

Thursday

dinner -  sausage & potato casserole (with a jar of Polish sauerkraut that has been lurking in my cupboard !)

Friday

dinnerChanna Daal - back to the Kitchen Nomad Pakistan recipes - I get a feeling Madhouse Daddy will moan if it's a veggie option so I may have to do something meaty on the side !

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

0 comments:

Post a Comment