Vaseline Lip Therapy review


Vaseline recently launched a new Limited Edition Lip Therapy lip tint called Paint the Town and they kindly sent me through a sample to try out. I instantly loved the vintage-style tin featuring a city skyline.


I was slightly dubious when I opened the tin though - it looked VERY red ! I glanced at the press release, which says : "Enriched with a spiced berry flavour, this unique combination of Vaseline’s caring Petroleum Jelly with a subtle red tint will intensively moisturise, smooth and give colour in an instant. Simply glide on as the final touch to your make-up look, day or night, for a hint of glamour, whatever the occasion."


I smeared some on my finger and spread it over my lips. I could detect a slight fruity fragrance but couldn't actually taste it once it was on my lips. I wiped the excess off my finger on to a tissue and, as you can see, it's nowhere near as red as it looks in the tin.


In fact, it gives a barely-there tint which wouldn't be overpowering for children or if you're not wearing make up. I also love the fact that you can apply it to chapped or dried out lips without a mirror without looking like a clown ! It's very soothing and moisturising and is perfect for the colder weather, which always plays havoc with my lips.

star rating : 4/5

RRP : £3.49 for 20g

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Lovea Argan Oil Hair Care review

0 comments:

Post a Comment