Sunday weigh-in : A Lucky Escape !


I was convinced this week was going to be bad news so I was delighted to jump on the scales and get a no-change. Well, to be absolutely honest, it's a 100g gain which takes me back to 82kg but I'm counting that as a no-change so that I can stay in the 81's. I've no doubt I could make the scales say 81.9 if I tried hard enough and got on and off enough times !

So this made me wonder, why was I so convinced it would be a disastrous week? It's been a rubbish week at the school canteen - no fruit at all on some days, just stodgy cakes for desserts - and the salad bar was replaced by hot slices of quiche on another. I've been cooking lots of hearty comfort food but, when I think about it, it's not been that unhealthy actually, using fat-free yogurt instead of cream and packing in lots of vegetables. Last night, I was cheesed off, thinking that I'd have put some back on so I pigged out on the kids' leftovers, finishing their buttered toast. Note to self : stay positive and throw their leftovers in the bin, not your mouth !

Positives of the week

- No time to listen to the SlimPod or do sport, rubbish choices at the canteen all week but I still came out on top !

Current targets 

Last week's target was : Stay in 81 point somethings and aim for a loss, however small. Keep making good food choices and reaching for water, not diet coke. (DONE - ish!)

This week's targets : Last week of school. Stay positive and make plans (menu plan/shopping list/ plans with the kids) to get active and eat healthily.

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose" (they were on 29lb lost/28lb left to lose just before the summer so let's aim to get back there as quickly as possible.)

Lose a stone (6.35kg) by Christmas challenge : 1kg lost so far - that's already 16% of the target achieved !

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 81.9kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 81.9kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  11.8kg
STILL TO GO : 14.1kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0kg 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :)  A special mention for 7hippopotamus who lost an amazing 6lb this week ! Well done ! xxx












Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


0 comments:

Post a Comment